The February 2019 examination was held in New York, NY with 8 applicants in Adult or PreGrad part 2 Psychoanalysis of which 7 passed for a 87.5% pass rate, and 1 applicant in Child Psychoanalysis of which 1 passed for a 100% pass rate.
We would like to congratulate the following individuals for passing the certification examination and becoming a Fellow of the American Board of Psychoanalysis.
- Susan Chance, PhD - Emory
- Sara Gardiner, MD - Oregon
- Linda Gold, LMSW - Michigan
- Kelly Hill, MD – Cincinnati
- Jill Ragozzino McElligott, LCSW - Philadelphia
- Stefanie Speanburg, LCSW, PhD - Emory
Child & Adolescent Certification
- Anthony Bram, MD – Greater Kansas/Boston